Welcome To The Healing Garden Gateway
- The Healing Garden Gateway Mini-Course. An online class created to nurture your herb gardening and medicine-making skills through 10 how-to videos and 10 written lessons. You’ll explore the essentials of organic herb gardening and almost a dozen easy-to-grow medicinal and culinary herbs, learn how to prepare the highest quality medicinal teas and tinctures, and discover how to grow medicinal herbs from seed using a set of special germination strategies.
- Herb Harvesting and Medicine Making Chart. A printable chart providing you with all the information you need to seasonally gather healing plants from the garden and prepare potent herbal medicines at home. The chart lists medicinal parts, harvesting times, drying methods, medicinal and culinary preparations, and tincture-making ratios for nearly 50 healing garden and landscape herbs.
- Herbal Propagation Chart. Finally, a chart to make medicinal plant propagation a snap! This resource neatly outlines how to propagate over 100 healing herbs from seed, cuttings, and root divisions.
- Seed Planning and Germination Chart. A printable guide to help you calculate when to start your medicinal herb seeds based on your local frost-free date.
- Seeding Journal. A place to record your notes and observations on growing medicinal herbs, flowers, and veggies, which is a fun and helpful way to keep your garden flourishing season after season.
- Regional Herb-Growing Profiles. Written by some of the nation’s leading experts on growing medicinal plants, these profiles will help you choose herbs that will thrive in your garden based on your local climate and bioregion.
- Exclusive Herbal Recipes. A set of herbal recipes not found in my book that bring your garden harvests to life in the kitchen!
- Herbal Resources Guides. A lavish series of lists and links filled with my personal recommendations for books, bulk herbs, and medicinal seeds.
~ Rosalee de la Forêt – author of Alchemy of Herbs and co-author of Wild Remedies
~Aviva Romm MD, herbalist, midwife, former President of the American Herbalists Guild, and New York Times Bestselling author of Botanical Medicine for Women’s Health and Hormone Intelligence
~ Asia Suler, Founder of One Willow Apothecaries and author of Mirrors in the Earth: Reflections on Self-Healing from the Living World